Sunday, September 23, 2012

Here we go!

So this week, in class, a lot of what we learned about was finding out for yourself what is true. There are so many misconceptions out there, especially about the family, and the reason they are so widespread is because not enough people take the time to learn what is true for themselves. This is why I love studying marriage and family, I believe our culture is out of touch with the reality of what our culture has turned marriage and family into, and I want to make a difference and show everyone I can what marriage and family can be. It has such a negative picture painted about them and it's just such a shame because marriage and families can be the greatest source of happiness, people just don't know it. That's why these studies are so important and I'm extremely happy to be apart of it and try to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment